Community Forum

Was never able to use the xFi app and my profile on my pc browser

Regular Visitor

Was never able to use the xFi app and my profile on my pc browser

I had to make an account, make a service plan, and set up a my payment plan through xfinity's customer service. I want to be able to view my usage and profile but everytime I've tried it hasn't worked. How can I fix this?

Capture.PNG
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Was never able to use the xFi app and my profile on my pc browser

@MannyCE wrote:

I had to make an account, make a service plan, and set up a my payment plan through xfinity's customer service. I want to be able to view my usage and profile but everytime I've tried it hasn't worked. How can I fix this?

Do you have another PC browser to try?  I've had to do that.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Nope, I can only use my pc or phone.

Frequent Visitor

Hi MannyCE, my first suggestion is to verify that the email address you are using to log in is your @comcast.net email address that you set up with your account. 

If you continue to experience this issue, please send me a Private Message (click on my name, then "Send a Message") include your service address & ZIP and I can help look into this. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!