Community Forum

Usage details

New Poster

Usage details

I have the same issue with Xfinity XFi that I've seen in other posts: more details needed in Data Usage. This is the sole reason I upgraded my modem in order to use XFi. Our first month with Xfinity, we used over 1,200 gigabytes of data. A customer service rep recommended we get XFi to better monitor our data usage levels. In order to do this better, I need real usage numbers. Percentages can only get me so far. Especially if I don’t know what the percentages are of. I have checked the usage meter on My Account page & appreciate seeing how it increases on a regular basis. Seeing daily & weekly usage amounts will also be helpful. Actual numbers & levels are better than percentages. Any help you can give in this regard is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Usage details

Hello Michelw, I can assist you with your data usage concerns. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Re: Usage details

***Update:  I was able to send PM****

I have the same need as the OP but I am unable to PM you.  When I go to the PM link I don't get an option to message you.  Is there another way to contact you?