Community Forum

Time limits

Highlighted
New Poster

Time limits

I can’t see where to monitor how much time has already been used per profile/kid. I just get a warning when they have almost used it all up.
Official Employee

Re: Time limits

Hi @MeganG1

We had a temporary issue where we were not showing online times for profiles in xFi. This was resolved a short time ago. To view a profile's time online, you can select the profile from the People tab. The time online will be displayed below the profile's name and icon. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with this. If you're still not seeing the time online per profile, please let us know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

As of last night I still was not seeing times. I would just get notifications that their times where almost used but not other way to see the total time
Silver Problem Solver

@ComcastBrittany wrote:

Hi @MeganG1

We had a temporary issue where we were not showing online times for profiles in xFi. This was resolved a short time ago. To view a profile's time online, you can select the profile from the People tab. The time online will be displayed below the profile's name and icon. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with this. If you're still not seeing the time online per profile, please let us know. 

xFi Profile+.jpg

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

@MeganG1 wrote:
As of last night I still was not seeing times. I would just get notifications that their times where almost used but not other way to see the total time

The issue was fixed during the day on 11/21. If you are still not seeing the time online for profiles starting 11/21 going forward, please let me know and we can look into it. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!