Community Forum

Stuck in bedtime mode

New Poster

Stuck in bedtime mode

Lastnight we turned on bedtime and now today we cant get the phones, tv or anything to connect besides the computer. Ive gone back into setting and nothing is paused or anything.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Stuck in bedtime mode

One thing to try is to power down and power up your gateway and then see if you can change the status of the devices.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/personalize-customize-hnetwork-xfi

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

@goodrich89 wrote:

Lastnight we turned on bedtime and now today we cant get the phones, tv or anything to connect besides the computer. Ive gone back into setting and nothing is paused or anything.

Hi goodrich89,

Would you be able to Private message me to verify your account? I would like to look into this further for you.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-xFi/Update-on-xFi-Pause-UnPause-and-Bedtime-Mode-Issues/td-p/29...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m having this same issue. Thought we turned off Bedtime mode long ago but devices still are paused. Tried to even assign the device to the household but that did not change the error message.
New Poster

@ComcastBrittany
I’m having the same issue. Relayed your advice on previous threads to tech and they want to replace hardware. Can you help me?
Highlighted
Official Employee

@SteLeazy  We can get this resolved without replacing the hardware. I saw your private message, there is some additional information I need and I will reach out there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!