Community Forum

Smart Phillip's tv wont connect to wifi

New Poster

Smart Phillip's tv wont connect to wifi

All devices connect to wifi but Phillip's smart tv will not.
Regular Contributor

Re: Smart Phillip's tv wont connect to wifi

Which exact model Philips smart TV do you have?  What WiFi settings does your TV have?  Does your TV show ANY WiFi networks available?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

65inch unsure of exact model but its showing zero networks, it used to work got a new gateway a few months ago hasn't worked since. I have all my wifi settings on tv set to default
Regular Contributor

The User Manual I found for the 5000 Series https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/6/65pfl5603_f7/65pfl5603_f7_dfu_aen.pdf doesn't show WiFi settings other than the connection options of Easy Connect, Scan or Manual.  I assume you have tried SCAN where nothing shows up.  What other settings, if any, are there?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

New smart phillips tv.  I have tried wireless and wired to no avail.  Help please

Silver Problem Solver

@rubbiesue wrote:

New smart phillips tv.  I have tried wireless and wired to no avail.  Help please

Have you reached out to Phillips Support?  It sounds like an issue with the TV.  I assume you have at least one other device that uses wifi; does it connect?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!