Community Forum

Settings Currently Unavailable

Contributor

Settings Currently Unavailable

Both the Android xFi app and Xfinity webpage are reorting "Settings Currently Unavailable".  No issues with connectivity to the net, just the xFi settings.  Houston, TX ...

Just strted today - 5/19/2019

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Settings Currently Unavailable

@HeyDaddy wrote:

Both the Android xFi app and Xfinity webpage are reorting "Settings Currently Unavailable".  No issues with connectivity to the net, just the xFi settings.  Houston, TX ...

Just strted today - 5/19/2019

Is ths when you log into xFi?  I'm in Houston; what URL are you using when you get that message?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

I'm using the wifi icon in the my.xfinity.com home page.  There's no url to use when using the xFi Android app.  They both are failing. 

Contributor

I'm using the wifi icon in the my.xfinity.com home page.  There's no url to use when using the xFi Android app.  They both are failing. 

The url displayed is https://internet.xfinity.com/gateway-offline.

And, yes, the device is online...

Silver Problem Solver

@HeyDaddy wrote:

Have the credentials you are using worked in the past?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

Yes, my account is fine.

All was ok up with xFi status up until a cpl days ago.

Contributor

Both the xFi app and webpage are now working.  

They still do not show all connected devices though...  

Baby steps I guess...baby steps.

Official Employee

Hey there, HeyDaddy, thank you for reaching out! Glad to hear that the app and webpage are now working. The issue with the connected devices is a known issue currently, but we're working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!