Community Forum

Router keeps shutting it self down

New Poster

Router keeps shutting it self down

Service has been horrible since day one . Spoke to someone the other day about how slow it is it's shut it's self down for 2hours the comes back on and freeze I go to school online it shut down whluw I was taken 3 very important test that are not do overs I can't graduated with out them either I work online to I have missed 4days today something needs to be done ASAP or I'm going back to my infinity prepaid which I paid $16 for 7 days I truly think y'all should pay for my first week so that I can see what I need to do about my 3test n job

Official Employee

Re: Router keeps shutting it self down

Hi, LXT3. Welcome and thank you for posting. That sounds frustrating! If the modem is resetting itself, it's usually an indication that the modem needs to be replaced. Either way, I can definitely help you out with this. Please send me a private message with your name so we can discuss the options that we have available for you. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Router keeps shutting it self down

Hi, LXT3. I never heard back from you. If you need further assistance with this down the road, please reach out to me. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!