Community Forum

Reoccurring issue: connected devices are falling off the app

Highlighted
New Poster

Reoccurring issue: connected devices are falling off the app

Hello,

From what I understand, this has been a reoccurring issue for customers for the past two years or so. At first, my app was working fine and did so for the first two months. However, I have been experiencing a constant issue where devices disappear from the connected devices list though they are connected. After doing some troubleshooting, I have changed the channel bandwith from 20 to 20/40 and to 20/40/60/80. This seemed to work for a short period of time until the problem returned. So far the only thing that has worked is resetting the router from Admin settings, but this only provides short relief (up to a day, day and a half) before connected devices disappear again. With this problem continuous, I cannot pause devices or check my usage, or anything else related to device control - although the monthly usage seems to provide an accurate reading. This isn't a particularly problematic feature since I can still access the router from my phone so I don't want to troubleshoot any more than I have to, but it is a nuisance. Any solutions other than what I've already tried?