Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Bedtime mode

What is Bedtime mode? Do you know?

Highlighted
Expert

What is bedtime mode on Xfinity?
Bedtime Mode allows you to automatically pause WiFi access over your home network during scheduled times for all devices assigned to a profile. For example, you can pause kids' WiFi access during dinnertime or bedtime.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

We've made changes to how you can create schedules for Profiles. To create a scheduled pause for a profile, select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the profile page. From there, select "Create a Schedule" next to Downtime, or select the "Get Started" below Downtime. 

You can then select and icon and give the schedule a name. Proceeding to the next screen you can specify the days for the schedule as well as the start and end time. 

You can find more information on Downtime here

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!