Community Forum

Problens with wifi

Highlighted
New Poster

Problens with wifi

We recently moved from one building in our complex to another. once we moved into the new unit a whole bunch of issues started we started with a transfer online and hooked up our equipment at our new place supposedly the activation never happen and we were missing channels wifi wasn't workg and the phone was going in and out they sent a tech out the next day to do the proper activation it fixed TV issues the home phone but we are still having Wi-Fi issues so they sent another tech out to change our modem. Which he did not change our modem all he did was change our Wi-Fi information then they sent tech out who changed our modem three times and our Wi-Fi still is not working we have bad cell service at our house we've always tapped into Wi-Fi on our Android and iPhones and us and anybody that's came over has never had an issue until now.. now we can not connect to Wi-Fi doesn't let us do Wi-Fi calling our texts don't go through our apps don't work the only way to anything will work is if Xfinity themselves since its signal to a modem and then it resets it and it will work for a little bit please help I'm trying to figure this out three text later now we're sitting here for another week with no service waiting for them to come look at it again
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Problens with wifi

And might I add that when you connect to Wi-Fi calling it says DNS error
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Problens with wifi

@Kgrund wrote:
And might I add that when you connect to Wi-Fi calling it says DNS error

Are you having an issue with the xFi System?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!