Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Port forwarding in xFi has the right device but the wrong reserved IP address

Highlighted
New Poster

Port forwarding in xFi has the right device but the wrong reserved IP address

I was having trouble with joining people on Xbox One due to my LAN being strict, so I decided to port forward through the xFi website. I have my device on a reserved IP address, and when I view the device details in the website it has the right address, but when I go to port forward on the device it says that the device's reserved IP is something different, so it doesn't work. Does anyone know how I can change this so that the ports are forwarded on the correct address?

Expert

Re: Port forwarding in xFi has the right device but the wrong reserved IP address

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Re: Port forwarding in xFi has the right device but the wrong reserved IP address

Hi @bheppberger

I've used the email address you have registered with the forums to send you a document that provides more details about port forwarding. Could you please review it, follow the steps to see if it resolves your issue?