Community Forum

Pods

Regular Visitor

Pods

Installed 6 pods Friday 5/17, today 5/20 still no devices connected to any of them, any ideas?
Regular Visitor

Re: Individual Xfi Pods should have devices connected to them (Xfinity support folks need more train

I have 6 pods installed two days ago and no devices have connected to them, I contacted comcast adn chatted with a rep but still nothing, did you do anything special to get them to connect to devices throughout your home?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Pods

@ajhaines88 wrote:
Installed 6 pods Friday 5/17, today 5/20 still no devices connected to any of them, any ideas?

Are your wifi devices able to discover your SSID?  You have to do that yiourself.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, ajhaines88! Thank you for posting in our community! I can check your equipment and I got your private message. Will reply back in a second. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@ajhaines88 - I checked your account, there are several devices that are connected via pods. If you have any questions or concerns - please feel free to send me a message. Have a wonderful day!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!