Community Forum

Pods not working

New Poster

Pods not working

My pods worked great for two months and will not connect at all. I've reset the modem, unplugged and plugged in the pods, for got the pods and when I tried to reconnect them I'm getting a message that reads: "Sorry that didn't go as planned". I've sat on the phone with technical support for hours only to have the call dropped. Will someone with a little bit of knowledge please help me correct this issue!!
Official Employee

Re: Pods not working

MRSPIEGEL -- Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration. I've pulled up your account & shared with engineering to troubleshoot. I'll reach out when I have more information.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

MRSPIEGEL -- Engineering made a change on our end & it looks like your Pods are now connected.  Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hello
Our pods aren’t working either. Did all the trouble shooting. Unplugged. Restarted modem. All the steps. Still not working. They show up on the app but just not connected.
This seems to happen frequently.
Official Employee

Shimpisan -- Thanks for reaching out!  I see you've sent me a Private Message about this issue & I've already responded to you there.

Thanks! Rachel