Community Forum

Pods all offline

Regular Visitor

Pods all offline

All 6 pods are offline since yesterday morning.  Called and went through all the reset and retest steps.  Have a service call scheduled for a week from now.

I'm a 15 year Comcast customer, but that may all change now.

I know it's a connectivity issue on Xfinity's end, and customer service reading from a flow chart script will never get to the bottom of it.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Pods all offline

Sarrazen -- Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration. I've pulled up your account & shared with engineering to troubleshoot. I think it's possible you don't need that appointment.  I'll reach out when I have more information.

Can you please try repositioning the Pods?  Your first Pod needs to be placed with at least one room separating it from your compatible xFi Gateway (within approximately 20 to 30 feet). Then, your remaining Pods should be plugged into outlets throughout your home, evenly spaced from each other and the Gateway to ensure even coverage.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Sarrazen --  Can you please try repositioning the Pods?  Your first Pod needs to be placed with at least one room separating it from your compatible xFi Gateway (within approximately 20 to 30 feet). Then, your remaining Pods should be plugged into outlets throughout your home, evenly spaced from each other and the Gateway to ensure even coverage.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Sarrazen - Please let me know if you're able to reposition the Pods.