Community Forum

Pods Will Not Connect During Initial Setup

New Poster

Pods Will Not Connect During Initial Setup

I got the xFi pods yesterday and was never able to get past step one in the first pod’s setup process. It just says “Connecting Pod” and then “Let’s Try That Again.” I’ve tried multiple locations. Rebooted modem. Reset modem. Got on a chat with tech support. They sent a reset signal. No change. They said someone would call me today. Of course no one has.

Does anyone have anything magic I can try? Should I return these and get Google’s mesh system instead?

Mason
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Pods Will Not Connect During Initial Setup

masone81 --

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please send me a Private Message & confirm your account details so I'm able to pull up your account & take a look?  Phone number & email address associated with the account will help.

You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

same problem here

Frequent Visitor

were they able to fix your issue im having the same problem with mines

Official Employee

Hi vanessa1829f - Responded to you on another thread!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!