Community Forum

PODS

New Poster

PODS

My PODS went off-line, and I can't get them back on line. Tech came out, couldn't get them on line either. Anyone else had this issue?
Official Employee

Re: PODS

TEEJAY113 - Thanks for reaching out.  I pulledd up your account to take a look.  Did either you or the tech try rebooting the gateway?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I purchased 6 pods and none of them can be added to my network. Rebooted gateway, tried different pods, still didnt work. Call Comcast. After 40 minutes, they told me that I have to go to a storw to exchange them because the 6 they sent me dont work with my gateway. The person at the store told me that they are all the same, but exchanged them anyway. Got home with 6 new pods and I still cant get them online
Regular Visitor

I have had the same issue. Rebooted the gateway multiple times. Reinstalled the xFi application. Replaced the pods and the gateway. Nothing works.  The Tech came out today and a supervisor is coming tomorrow. 

New Poster

Having the same issue with PODs activation, rebooted system, spoke with service rep for more than an hour.  Returned pack of 3 and received new set, same results receiving "Try Again" message which is not helpful at all.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Mattjwagner, SMB51 & jrh6 -- Thank you for reaching out.  If you have not already, can you please send me a Private Message & confirm the wording of the message you are receiving as well as the Serial Numbers of the Pods you are trying to activate?

You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile.

Once you can confirm those additional details, I can take a closer look.  Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!