Community Forum

Ordering pods

New Poster

Ordering pods

I clicked on add to cart, then it determined pods were not available in my area. What axectly determins if I can get pods or not? I have the latest gateway, ARRIS TG1682 G. I don't understand what the area has to do with it. I'm assuming pods are like WIFI extenders. The area you live in shouldn't matter.

Expert

Re: Ordering pods

They're popular, and sometimes inventory gets scarce, and not always updated in the system timely.  Ever try to buy the latest iPhone right after launch? 

I'd say call (800) XFINITY, or check with your local Xfinity store and see if they have inventory. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Ordering pods

rclark04 -- 

I pulled up your account and will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!