Community Forum

Not connecting to WiFi

Regular Visitor

Not connecting to WiFi

My Android recently disconnect from the wifi the other day, and it keeps having trouble connecting again. It only connects after a router restart than after 30 minutes it disconnects and doesn't connect anymore. I've forgot the internet, tried to connect, restarted my phone and also reset my network settings. Still nothing helps. Any other ideas? I have a ZTE Blade maxZ
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Not connecting to WiFi

@Denver1888 wrote:
My Android recently disconnect from the wifi the other day, and it keeps having trouble connecting again. It only connects after a router restart than after 30 minutes it disconnects and doesn't connect anymore. I've forgot the internet, tried to connect, restarted my phone and also reset my network settings. Still nothing helps. Any other ideas? I have a ZTE Blade maxZ

Did you try disconnecting the Android from wifi and re-connecting it with your SSID and password?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

So, I've figured out it's my home WiFi. My Android connects perfectly fine with other Wi-Fi's, connects and stays connected. My mother who also has Xfinity wifi her wifi works with my phone, but my home WiFi just has so many issues connecting to my phone.
Official Employee Digital Care

Hi @Denver1888,

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I can check your signals and the health of your node to see if I'm able to isolate the cause of your connection issues.  Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!