Community Forum

My Device is showing up as Paused/Bedtime Mode

New Poster

My Device is showing up as Paused/Bedtime Mode

My iPad is unable to connect to my xFinity internet and it tells me that it is paused/in bedtime mode. I’ve restarted and reset my iPad and still nothing. The xifi app says the connection is fine, but it’s not. I can connect to other connections and it works fine. I just can’t get this connection to work. Any ideas and/or suggestions before I throw my tablet away in frustration? thanks!!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: My Device is showing up as Paused/Bedtime Mode

@AnitaRob1193 wrote:
My iPad is unable to connect to my xFinity internet and it tells me that it is paused/in bedtime mode. I’ve restarted and reset my iPad and still nothing. The xifi app says the connection is fine, but it’s not. I can connect to other connections and it works fine. I just can’t get this connection to work. Any ideas and/or suggestions before I throw my tablet away in frustration? thanks!!

Did you check the device with the website?  Can you unpause it there?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

I just ran a quick cleanup of any old block rules on your Gateway, can you please let me know if the problem is resolved?

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have same problem, how can fix it
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Samchuan wrote:
I have same problem, how can fix it

Did you check the device with the website?  Can you unpause it there?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!