Community Forum

Multiple locations

New Poster

Multiple locations

I have 2 xfinity accounts in separate locations. The xFi app only sees one of the routers. I have logged out and back in as directed by tech support but that did not resolve the issue.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Multiple locations

There should be a separate/different username and password for each location.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m having a similar issue since I have an AirBnB property with Comcast service and am now trying to set up my home address.

I’m trying to create a new account as you say to do the self-install, but it won’t let me set one up, maybe because it’s the same email address or SSN. Please help! How do I fix this and get my home internet working?
Official Employee

HShann1006, thanks for posting about your issue creating a new, second account. We're excited to get you started at your home. I'd be happy to help you start services. Please send me a private message with your full name and address for help. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I also have a similar issue, I have service at 2 addresses and on the xfinity my account app it allows me to choose which service location I want to edit, but on the xFi app it automatically logs into one service location and won’t let me edit the other
New Poster

I have the same issue. One login for my xfinity account, but have service at two separate addresses (different states).  I can only see one of my accounts in the xFi app.  I understand the solution is to have separate logins for each account, but I'm not sure how to create separate logins since I already have both accounts linked to a single login. Does anyone have an answer?

Official Employee

@Ross0 wrote:

I have the same issue. One login for my xfinity account, but have service at two separate addresses (different states).  I can only see one of my accounts in the xFi app.  I understand the solution is to have separate logins for each account, but I'm not sure how to create separate logins since I already have both accounts linked to a single login. Does anyone have an answer?

Hi @Ross0 and @vando1569

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I'd be happy to help fix your xFi login issues. 

Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on your account?

To send a Private Message, click on "Comcast_Support” and then click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!