Community Forum

New Poster

When accesing my account on the Xfinity website or after signing in, the following error occurs:

"A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I have talked to an agent with no help and have cleared cache and cookies
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Log in error

@Ash9 wrote:
When accesing my account on the Xfinity website or after signing in, the following error occurs:

"A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I have talked to an agent with no help and have cleared cache and cookies

What device are you using and is the connection ethernet or wifi?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Ash9. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are running into this error when you're trying to log into the My Account app or website. Usually, this has something to do with the user id in the backend systems. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name and the user id you are trying to log in with so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Ash9. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!