Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Laptop internet access blocked: This Device has been paused or is in Bedtime Mode

New Poster

Laptop internet access blocked: This Device has been paused or is in Bedtime Mode

I was activating TV modem, and instead of TV, it messed up my Internet modem, and not my child's laptop is blocked forever.

I had parental settings enabled on the modem, and after the settings were changed, it does not show the Parent settings. Instead it shows  the link to xfitiny.com/myxfi and it does not have way to enable the internet access.

I called the technical support and the person keep asking me to reset it on the "xfitiny.com/myxfi" website. The person asked me for the  xfinity.com password, and when I refused, he changed my accounts password.

And then the call got disconnected and he never called back. My child's laptop is still blocked internet access.

Can someone technically knowledgeable help me remove the parental settings on the modem?

Official Employee

Re: Laptop internet access blocked: This Device has been paused or is in Bedtime Mode

@junoonsh wrote:

I was activating TV modem, and instead of TV, it messed up my Internet modem, and not my child's laptop is blocked forever.

I had parental settings enabled on the modem, and after the settings were changed, it does not show the Parent settings. Instead it shows  the link to xfitiny.com/myxfi and it does not have way to enable the internet access.

I called the technical support and the person keep asking me to reset it on the "xfitiny.com/myxfi" website. The person asked me for the  xfinity.com password, and when I refused, he changed my accounts password.

And then the call got disconnected and he never called back. My child's laptop is still blocked internet access.

Can someone technically knowledgeable help me remove the parental settings on the modem?

Have you been able to get this issue resolved? If not, please send me a private message and I can look into this for you.