Community Forum

LAN connection and WiFi connection

Highlighted
New Poster

LAN connection and WiFi connection

I have recently been having trouble with connecting my ps4 to my router via Ethernet cable and I bought one because of the WiFi problems I was already having with it. I try to connect to the router and nothing seemed to work at this point and I really need help. I used the xFi app and none of that seemed to help either,so please if anyone can help me connect this it would be so helpful.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: LAN connection and WiFi connection

@Mherrera111 wrote:
I have recently been having trouble with connecting my ps4 to my router via Ethernet cable and I bought one because of the WiFi problems I was already having with it. I try to connect to the router and nothing seemed to work at this point and I really need help. I used the xFi app and none of that seemed to help either,so please if anyone can help me connect this it would be so helpful.

Did you check the PS4 website for a possible explanation?

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Troubleshoot-Wired-or-Wireless-Network-Connection?language...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: LAN connection and WiFi connection

Yes I have and it simply tells me to reset my router or the PlayStation and I have done so multiple times