Community Forum

Iphones

New Poster

Iphones

My iPhones are on my WiFi but they do not show up connected, they show activity but still state they are not connected. Any one that can tell me what to do? Thank you.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Iphones

@Lesed wrote:
My iPhones are on my WiFi but they do not show up connected, they show activity but still state they are not connected. Any one that can tell me what to do? Thank you.

Are they connected to this SSID?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, Lesed! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues seeing if the iPhones were connected. Are you talking about not seeing them connected through the xFi app? Has the information RobertWy assisted you? If not feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I can look further into this for you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Lesed. I have not heard back from you and hope everything got worked out. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!