Community Forum

Iphone7 not connecting to any xfinity hotspots

Highlighted
New Poster

Iphone7 not connecting to any xfinity hotspots

I had an Iphone 6s that connected to all hotspots with no problem so I only carry 2mb mobile data plan. I got an iphone 7 which will not hook to any of the hotspots (there are over 15 in my area) i called the phone company and told them so they replaced it with another iphone 7 which also wont connect. Called comcast, talked to 6 reps some in tech and others level 2 tech none of which know what to do and just tell me it should be working and they dont know whats wrong. Not for nothing but this is a part of my service which i pay over 300$ a month, wondering if anyone has answers. I appreciate any help i can get.
Official Employee

Re: Iphone7 not connecting to any xfinity hotspots

Hi there, ezold72. I can help troubleshoot your experience. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Iphone7 not connecting to any xfinity hotspots

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out! Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!