Community Forum

Introducing xFi Advantage - I would like to order xFi Advantage

Regular Visitor

Introducing xFi Advantage - I would like to order xFi Advantage

I would like to order xFi Advantage for my account. I got an email talking about this service being availiable in my area. I am most interested in the unlimited data. The price and the free xFi Pods are also very nice. I live with three other people and not everyone gets the best and most consistent wifi in their rooms. Please let me know if/when this is avalible. It also looks like the plan is less then what I am currently being charged.

To clairify I have the required XB6 and have Gigibit Fiber.

See for my source of information.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/New-XFi-Advantage-Questions-with-the-XB6/td-p/3169948

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Introducing xFi Advantage - I would like to order xFi Advantage

@Joshblorp wrote:

I would like to order xFi Advantage for my account. I got an email talking about this service being availiable in my area. I am most interested in the unlimited data. The price and the free xFi Pods are also very nice. I live with three other people and not everyone gets the best and most consistent wifi in their rooms. Please let me know if/when this is avalible. It also looks like the plan is less then what I am currently being charged.

To clairify I have the required XB6 and have Gigibit Fiber.

See for my source of information.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/New-XFi-Advantage-Questions-with-the-XB6/td-p/3169948

Try this:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/New-XFi-Advantage-Questions-with-the-XB6/m-p/3175156/...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Yeah unfotunatly this is the same link and info I have in my post. Some other solution or information is needed.

Please let me know if I need to contact someone or not?

Silver Problem Solver

@Joshblorp wrote:

Yeah unfotunatly this is the same link and info I have in my post. Some other solution or information is needed.

Please let me know if I need to contact someone or not?

Why not try calling 1800comcast and ask them just to see what you find out.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi Joshblorp, I can help go over Xfi Advantage in your area with you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Joshblorp, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!