Community Forum

I can’t unpause devices

New Poster

I can’t unpause devices

I paused all of our devices while we are out of town. We are back now and I can’t get them to unpause; I keep getting error messages. . Do you know how to fix this?
Official Employee

Re: I can’t unpause devices

HI @Becca129, I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message to confirm your account and also 1 or 2 MAC addresses for the devices you are unable to pause?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m having the same issue with unpause my device. Has there been any resolutions to this?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @KenCee

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. Sorry for the experience you're having when attempting to unpause your devices. I'd like to help resolve this if you haven't been able to do so already. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

Can you also include the MAC Address of the device(s) that will not unpause? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!