Ho to remove devices from XFI device list? Thx
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: How do I remove devices from xfi

@Brum34 wrote:
Ho to remove devices from XFI device list? Thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRSdiu3Wdc

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How do I remove devices from xfi app on phone

Hi

Thank you! How do I remove devices on the xfi app on my phone. I can see all listed devices, however can not find a point to delete a device. It is very clear on how to add...

Thanks again!

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Brum34 wrote:

Hi

Thank you! How do I remove devices on the xfi app on my phone. I can see all listed devices, however can not find a point to delete a device. It is very clear on how to add...

Thanks again!

Go to Device Details and there is a "Forget Device" option.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Thanks for providing all of that valuable insight RobertWy!

Hello Brum34. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. Glad to see you were able to learn how to remove devices from the xFi app. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with your services. We are here to help in any way we can!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

As simple as this seems, it is not. I have tried all night to 'forget device' but xfi says to first disconnect it from the network -this is pretty absurd! And defeats the whole point! This should be improved upon! We need to be able to kick devices off and ban/block them from the network in a very easy and clear way.
Highlighted
Official Employee

As simple as this seems, it is not. I have tried all night to 'forget device' but xfi says to first disconnect it from the network -this is pretty absurd! And defeats the whole point! This should be improved upon! We need to be able to kick devices off and ban/block them from the network in a very easy and clear way.

GzyOnline, thanks for your feedback. At this time, devices that aren't connected to the network can be removed via xFi. Please disconnect whatever device you want to remove from the network and then you can opt to forget the device. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!