Community Forum

Household bedtime

Regular Visitor

Household bedtime

All of our devices assigned to household are going into bedtime mode. Under the household profile i can unpause. All of the profile s have 3 profile settings (active time alert, bedtime mode, parental control). But household profile only has 2, it does not have bedtime mode. So I can not adjust or cancel bedtime mode.
Official Employee

Re: Household bedtime

jsteady, the household profile does not have access to bedtime mode. Do you see the crescent moon symbol on the household profile? Have you tried assigning the devices within a household to a new profile and retest if bedtime mood persists there? 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@ComcastKenF wrote:

jsteady, the household profile does not have access to bedtime mode. Do you see the crescent moon symbol on the household profile? Have you tried assigning the devices within a household to a new profile and retest if bedtime mood persists there? 

Ken

I didn't know about the Household Profile; thanks for that information.  I can't find it in the FAQ:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-xfi-faqs

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

RobertWy, I don't see it in the FAQ either--I'm basing this off my experience with xFi. I use it in my home! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Mine is doing the same and support can't fix it. Have had multiple people try and hours of phone calls with no luck. Someone needs to help.
Regular Visitor

There are multiple people with this same issue and support has not been able to resolve it. My Household profile does this nightly and there is no way to edit or even delete this profile.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @jsteady , are you still experiencing this issue?