Community Forum

Hotspot error code 0106

New Poster

Hotspot error code 0106

I’ve been in contact with Comcast 5 times in the past week. Two escalations later and still no resolution. I have blast internet speed, from my knowledge I should have hotspot access. Please help. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Hotspot error code 0106

@ajones33619 wrote:

I’ve been in contact with Comcast 5 times in the past week. Two escalations later and still no resolution. I have blast internet speed, from my knowledge I should have hotspot access. Please help. 

By hotspot, are you referring to the xfinitywifi SSID or something else?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes the xfinitywifi

Silver Problem Solver

@ajones33619 wrote:

Yes the xfinitywifi

Google:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet-Archive/Wifi-Hotspot-Login-Error-Code-0106-not-available-with...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello @ajones33619, thanks for reaching out about this Xfinity Wi-Fi concern and I can take a further look into this on my end. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@ajones33619, I did not receive a private message from you or here back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if still need assistance with this error code. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being a Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!