Community Forum

Get a tablet out of bed time mode.

New Poster

Get a tablet out of bed time mode.

This tablet is connected to the router (or at least it says it is) We had to restart our gateway on Wed & ever since then its been in bed time mode/paused mode. So plz help someone
Official Employee

Re: Get a tablet out of bed time mode.

I just ran a sync process that cleared out any old rules from the Gateway and ensures that your Gateway and xFi are communicating properly. Please let me know if the issue is resolved. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

It hasn't been resolved my ellipsis tablet is connected to the router but the tablet doesn't think it is.
Official Employee

Okay, please send me a Private Message with your Account Number as well as the MAC Address for the Xbox you are referring to. I can get a ticket created for further investigation. 

To send a private message, click on my name and then the blue "Send a Message" button. 

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!