Community Forum

Dropped internet.

New Poster

Dropped internet.

Randomly, at least once a day, my internet goes down. Lasts for 5 to 10 minutes. It's not just the wifi, it's the internet as a whole. I have my game system plug into the router, it goes down as well. Can't stream anything on tv, can't use a tablet, pc, nothing. Yes it's not long, but it happens so often. All I get when I call Comcast is to unplug the router for 10 minutes and plug it back in. Really getting annoyed. What can I do to stop this? I would like to use what I pay for without interruption.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Dropped internet.

@Mrshwood wrote:
Randomly, at least once a day, my internet goes down. Lasts for 5 to 10 minutes. It's not just the wifi, it's the internet as a whole. I have my game system plug into the router, it goes down as well. Can't stream anything on tv, can't use a tablet, pc, nothing. Yes it's not long, but it happens so often. All I get when I call Comcast is to unplug the router for 10 minutes and plug it back in. Really getting annoyed. What can I do to stop this? I would like to use what I pay for without interruption.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Video-10-things-you-can-do-right-now-to-fix-your-int...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!