Community Forum

Do We Get A New Modem With xFi Advantage?

Contributor

Do We Get A New Modem With xFi Advantage?

I've seen that there is a new XB6 modem wiith the advantage plan. I was able to sign up for it, however, I was given a TG1682G modem. Am I supposed to get the newer one?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Do We Get A New Modem With xFi Advantage?

@kellysa111 wrote:

I've seen that there is a new XB6 modem wiith the advantage plan. I was able to sign up for it, however, I was given a TG1682G modem. Am I supposed to get the newer one?

It appears you are correct:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/xFi-Advantage-now-available-in-the-Central-Division/...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Do We Get A New Modem With xFi Advantage?

kellysa111 -- For customers in our Central Division, xFi Advantage does include the XB6 advanced gateway. I was able to pull up your account & see you recently had a chat with an agent who directed you to a local store to swap to the XB6. Please let me know if you were able to swap & if you need further assistance.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!