Community Forum

Device Stuck in Bedtime mode

New Poster

Device Stuck in Bedtime mode

So my son owns a playstation 4 and I have to set at a bedtime mode. We had to reset the xfi system one day and ever since the playstation has been stuck in a bedtime mode at the time I set it. We tried to reset the moden over and over but it wouldn’t work. We tried taking off the bedtime mode, pausing and unpausing it, to see if it would do the trick but nothing works. We forgot the device and reset it multiple times on the network but still wouldn’t work. If there is anything you can do that would be great, please help.
Official Employee

Re: Device Stuck in Bedtime mode

Mango15, have you tried doing a hard reset on the modem? 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes, we have tried a hard rest and still did not seem to work. Is there anything else that we could try?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Yeah! Send me a private message with your full name and phone number so I can take a look at your modem! Thanks.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Ken, my wife's iPad is stuck in bedtime mode as well, and it doesn't appear in the devices list on the xFi app.  I'd have PMed you directly, but I don't seem to be able to do that.

(Changing bedtime mode was much easier to do when devices were managed in the router, BTW)

Silver Problem Solver

@john_wise wrote:

Ken, my wife's iPad is stuck in bedtime mode as well, and it doesn't appear in the devices list on the xFi app.  I'd have PMed you directly, but I don't seem to be able to do that.

(Changing bedtime mode was much easier to do when devices were managed in the router, BTW)

When you click on his name, there is a link to the right "Send a Message".

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks RobertWy.  I tried that yesterday, but I didn’t have that option until today.