Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can't see data usage...

New Poster

Can't see data usage...

I just upgraded my modem today, but now I cannot not see any data usage for individual devices. This is very important to me as I have many devices on my network that I need to monitor for over usage issues. Please let me know how I can resolve this quickly.

Accepted Solutions
New Poster

Re: Can't see data usage...

Hi, it is now populating.  The 24 hour monitor was the part that was missing but it seems to have corrected itself.  Thank you.

All Replies
New Poster

I'm having the same issue.  No new equipment.  Same Arris Gateway but suddenly yesterday, I can only see what devices are on the home network but not what their usage is.

Expert

I don't know whether this answers your question, but there is a More tab and if you explore it you will find a data usage at the bottom.

This is true for both the app and the xFi website.

Official Employee

HunterMiley wrote:

I just upgraded my modem today, but now I cannot not see any data usage for individual devices. This is very important to me as I have many devices on my network that I need to monitor for over usage issues. Please let me know how I can resolve this quickly.

HunterMiley, ithe activity graphs in xFi will begin to populate from the time you activated your new equipment. The 24 hour graphs for each device have likely began to start tracking usage and you should be able to see this in xFi. The 30 day Network Activity graphs will accumulate over time, but it may take another day or two before you start seeing the graphs change. 

As RobertWy has mentioned, you can also view your monthly total data usage by going into More, Advanced Settings and then scrolling down to Data Usage. 

Official Employee

Meredith2 wrote:

I'm having the same issue.  No new equipment.  Same Arris Gateway but suddenly yesterday, I can only see what devices are on the home network but not what their usage is.

Meredith2, once you select a Device, you should see both a 24 hour activity graph as well as a 30 day network activity graph. Can you clarify which graph you are no longer seeing populated? 

New Poster

Hi, it is now populating.  The 24 hour monitor was the part that was missing but it seems to have corrected itself.  Thank you.