Community Forum

Can't remove non-existent xFi pods

Regular Visitor

Can't remove non-existent xFi pods

We recently upgraded our modern/ router to an XB6 model. Once the router set itself up, we went into the xFi app to finalize our setup and discovered three pods that were showing as on our account but "offline." This was curious, as we've never used xFi pods or setup any on our account. They had names that referred to people and rooms unfamiliar to us. To make matters worse, we can't remove them using the app no matter how many times we try. What do we do?
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can't remove non-existent xFi pods

@gvlleadsinger wrote:
We recently upgraded our modern/ router to an XB6 model. Once the router set itself up, we went into the xFi app to finalize our setup and discovered three pods that were showing as on our account but "offline." This was curious, as we've never used xFi pods or setup any on our account. They had names that referred to people and rooms unfamiliar to us. To make matters worse, we can't remove them using the app no matter how many times we try. What do we do?

I would call 1800comcast and ask for My Account support.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello @gvlleadsinger, thanks for reaching out about this xFi app & xFi Pods concern! I would be more than happy to further look into this on my end. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@gvlleadsinger, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this xFi app & xFi Pods concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!