Community Forum

Can’t buy xfi

Regular Visitor

Can’t buy xfi

I am confused as to why Xfi pods have launched Nationwide but I can’t order them I keep getting “Sorry, it looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon.”?

Any ideas?
Official Employee

Re: Can’t buy xfi

Tephra -- 

I've pulled up your account to take a look at what's happening.  I'll reach back out when I have more information.

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Tephra -- 

We were able to make a change on our end that should correct this issue.  Can you please try again and let me know if you are successful?

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately that didn’t work. Came up with the same response as before.
Official Employee

Tephra -- 

While we look into this issue, I've asked a team member to get in touch with you via phone to place the order.  They'll reach out using the phone number on your account.

Rachel

Regular Visitor

Rachel, I think they called this morning when we we’re still sleeping. Can you please have them call the number that ends in 9407. Thank you
Official Employee

Tephra -- 

I passed that info along.

Rachel

Regular Visitor

Rachel,

For some reason the number your phone center is calling from is a +30 number and it comes up as coming from Greece, so yesterday not knowing who that was we didn't answer, but if you guys call the 9407 number again today we will pick it up.

Sorry

Official Employee

Tephra -- 

My team let me know they were able to get in touch with you.  Can you please let me know if you need anything else?

Rachel

New Poster

I'm having the same issue as everyone else.  When I try to purchase, it says I am unable to.

Silver Problem Solver

@tmb1752 wrote:

I'm having the same issue as everyone else.  When I try to purchase, it says I am unable to.

Do you have a gatetway that supports Pods?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Sure do. Verified on their website.
Silver Problem Solver

@tmb1752 wrote:
Sure do. Verified on their website.

Which one is it?  Is that the one you see on My Account?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!