Community Forum

CGM4140COM latest firmware version

Highlighted
New Poster

CGM4140COM latest firmware version

Hello-

Can you tell me what the latest firmware version for this router is.

Thank you
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: CGM4140COM latest firmware version

@mogin1277 wrote:
Hello-

Can you tell me what the latest firmware version for this router is.

Thank you

Comcast is responsible for updating our Gateway firmware.  Here is what mne looks like:

Cable Modem

HW Version:11
Vendor:ARRIS Group, Inc.
BOOT Version:0.1.9.430478
Core Version:3.4.0.8
Model:TG3482G
Product Type:XB6
Flash Part:469 MB
Download Version:7.1.1.0.46
Serial Number:

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @mogin1277

Does your modem match what is shown by @RobertWy? If not, I can help request an upgrade if a new one is available for your modem. In order to assist you, please send me a private message including your first and last name as it appears on your bill. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@ComcastChe wrote: ... Does your modem match what is shown by @RobertWy? ...

Of course not. The OP is asking about a model CGM4140COM. Robert posted info for a TG3482G. Surely these two use different firmware?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@BruceW wrote:

@ComcastChe wrote: ... Does your modem match what is shown by @RobertWy? ...

Of course not. The OP is asking about a model CGM4140COM. Robert posted info for a TG3482G. Surely these two use different firmware?

My bad.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@mogin1277, we did not hear back from you in the private message or on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to reach back out and send me a private message if you still need assistance with this Firmware concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!