Community Forum

Blocking apps

New Poster

Blocking apps

The WiFi for no reason has starting blocking regularly used apps any idea what the problem could be

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Blocking apps

@Chasper wrote:

The WiFi for no reason has starting blocking regularly used apps any idea what the problem could be

Can you be more specific about blocking?  I assume you have read up on the xFi System and the types of controls over wifi access it has.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-xfi-faqs

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi! I am having this issue with iTunes. It will not open when I connect to my xfinity wifi but when I am at work on that network, it functions fine. I don't have Advanced Security.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

momorox, thanks for letting us know about this! If you're not able to use iTunes, it might be an issue with app data. Do you mind clear your cookies and cache data on safari and retest? Let us know if anything changes! 

Ken

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!