Community Forum

Bedtime mode

New Poster

Bedtime mode

I added a device to bedtime mode and removed it for a few days during the hurricane, it still pauses at the time it was assigned to even though the device and profile was deleted. How can I stop this. I called Xfinity spent 1.5 hrs with 7 different people still doesnt work.

Official Employee

Re: Bedtime mode

Hi @Nbbjude-10. I can assist with the bedtime mode xFi issue. 

Have you tried to remove the device and re-add it? 

Regular Visitor

I am having this same issue, we moved and took the modem with us. When we got the service for this address it restarted the setup process. Well all the devices with the previous bed time set were still doing it without me resetting their devices up. We have since added them removed them and added back. I have uninstalled the app and redone it all with no resolve to let them be active after the old bed times. Any thoughts?
Official Employee

Sunspot7477 wrote:
I am having this same issue, we moved and took the modem with us. When we got the service for this address it restarted the setup process. Well all the devices with the previous bed time set were still doing it without me resetting their devices up. We have since added them removed them and added back. I have uninstalled the app and redone it all with no resolve to let them be active after the old bed times. Any thoughts?

Hi Sunspot7477, we will need to get these old rules cleared out of the Gateway. Please reach out to me via Private Message with your new service address & ZIP and I would be happy to take a look into it. 

Regular Contributor

Hello Sunspot7477,

Would you please private message your account verification information to proceed with clearing out the gateway rules? Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have 3 devices that are stuck in bedtime mode even though i have removed them from that mode. I have removed them completely from that user. I have deleted them and reconnected them. I can not get them out of bedtime mode. And, FYI, bedtime mode did not change the time with daylight savings time. Please help.
New Poster

I am having this same issue with my daughter's computer. I've tried everything much like those that have posted prior to me. Anyone get an answer on how to fix this??

New Poster

I never put my tv in bedtime mode or paused it and i believe it is stuck in bedtime mode please help