Community Forum

Bedtime Mode Not Working

New Poster

Bedtime Mode Not Working

Bedtime mode is not working for my sons iPhone. Please advise on how to reset or fix
Official Employee

Re: Bedtime Mode Not Working

Hi Bpwhiteside1,  can you please confirm that the phone remains connected to your home WiFi network when in bedtime mode and not connecting out to another WiFi network or the xfinitywifi hotspot?

If you have been able to confirm that the device remains connected to your WiFi, can you please remove the bedtime rules and then re-add them to the profile? 

Please let me know if either of these suggestions help with the issue. If not, I would be happy to help troubleshoot further. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Bedtime mode is no longer working. I’ve been trying to set it again for weeks now & no luck. It keeps saying “We’re having some trouble”. I’ve deleted the app & re-downloaded it & still the same thing. Any one else having the same issue?
Official Employee

Hello @Pinky88, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! It's upsetting to hear this feature is not working on your end, as we definitely want you to be able to utilize all features in the Xfinity xFi app. I would be more than happy to assist you with this Bedtime Mode concern. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Pinky88, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this Bedtime mode concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're are here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you choosing to have Comcast as your service provider.