Community Forum

Bedtime Mode/Device Paused

Regular Visitor

Bedtime Mode/Device Paused

For over a month my home computer has been getting paused at 9:30 pm on Friday and Saturday nights.  I have no profiles or bedtime mode set on any of my devices.  I have gone through an hour and a half of phone support with no solution.  I have seen this on the forums and even tried explaining it to the technician. ComcastBrittany, would you be able to help us out?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bedtime Mode/Device Paused

@wcdavis3 wrote:

For over a month my home computer has been getting paused at 9:30 pm on Friday and Saturday nights.  I have no profiles or bedtime mode set on any of my devices.  I have gone through an hour and a half of phone support with no solution.  I have seen this on the forums and even tried explaining it to the technician. ComcastBrittany, would you be able to help us out?

Are you seeing the pause in the xFi app?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Regular Visitor

No, I'm not seeing it paused in the xFi app.  It shows connected.  When you try to use any of the internet browsers on my computer it will come up with a message from Xfinity that tells you the device is in Bed Time mode.

Silver Problem Solver

@wcdavis3 wrote:

No, I'm not seeing it paused in the xFi app.  It shows connected.  When you try to use any of the internet browsers on my computer it will come up with a message from Xfinity that tells you the device is in Bed Time mode.

Can you change it with your browser?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Admin1

Hi wcdavis3 -- I can help with that pausing issue. I'll have to open a support ticket for that issue. Please send me a PM with your name, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll get a support ticket open for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.