Community Forum

Bedtime Mode Changes

New Poster

Bedtime Mode Changes

The paused times randomly change from times I set.
From 9pm-5am to something like 3am -11:30am... which gives a teenager an immense amount of time to stay up at night...
I’m not convinced my offspring are completely incapable of making changes, simply because they don’t have the XFi App. Is it possible to see, from which device, or from which account the times are being changed? Is this happening elsewhere?
New Poster

Re: Bedtime Mode Changes

Following as well. I keep setting bedtime modes and then they keep getting turned off. Pretty sure my son is doing this, but I can't figure out how. I have changed pw to Xfinity and he doesn't have app! Help!
New Poster

I'm having the same problem, bedtimes changing to strange settings.  Daughter complained about device being paused at 6am and when I checked the bedtime it had changed to 6pm to 3am when it had been 9pm to 6am.  I was thinking it was due to the time being changed on the device, but she says she is not doing that.  Anyone have any insight?

Official Employee

Hello all, I would like to look into this further for you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

@ComcastPhill  not sure exactly how to send a private message, but this is at least the second time the bedtime schedule/mode has been changed without my intervention.  @RobSimons - Rob Simons; robsimons.jr@gmail.com

Official Employee

RobSimons, I got your private messages to me and Phil, I'll follow up there. Thanks! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi tom_b1, thank you for working me through private message and please reach back if you need any assistance in the future and we will gladly help here on our Community Forums.

Thank you