Community Forum

Bedtime Mode Changes Randomly

New Poster

Bedtime Mode Changes Randomly

I have set the bedtime mode a number of times and it keeps changing randomly.  I have changed the password to my account to stop anyone from making changes who might have had access previously.  Still the bedtime hours keep changing.  Help!

New Poster

Re: Bedtime Mode Changes Randomly

I've been having the same issue

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @cmontag , @familydid,

I'm sorry to hear that you have both been experiencing this, but thank you for reporting it. The engineering team is going to look into these reports. In the meantime, can you please try removing the existing Bedtime Schedules and then adding them back on?  Once you have been able to do this, if you continue to see the schedules changing please let us know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am also having this issue and the parental controls randomly shut off on my devices. I have tried resetting everything and nothing works
Official Employee

Hi Michelleburkey, thank you for reaching out to us here regarding this concern. We're still working out some kinks on our end for this feature but we have made tremendous progress since this thread was created. Have you tried replacing your gateway to resolve this issue? Have you tried resetting your password for your username to make sure no one else is making changes to your settings? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Michelleburkey, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.