Community Forum

TV Remote App On Demand

Highlighted
Contributor

TV Remote App On Demand

The On Demand tab in the TV Remote App is now blank. I tried to post this question earlier but I don't think the posting worked. Thank you very much. 7E5407F9-9CCD-43B4-BDDA-29C0055C3EA5.png

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: TV Remote App On Demand

I posted about this as well.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/Am-I-the-only-one-missing-options-from-the-TV-Remote-app...

This bug happens every blue moon and has been happening for years and Comcast refuses to patch this glitch, let alone give the app a proper update overhaul by add missing buttons customers been asking them to add for years, nor give it a dark mode to help eye fatigue or customers who are visually impaired.
Highlighted
Contributor

I've had problems with this app also. Hadn't had this one before though. Wish they would fix it. This app is more useful to me than the Stream app as I watch shows on my TV not online. Thanks for posting also.

Highlighted
Contributor

It's the exact same issue as yours, where all the on demand stuff is missing from the menu. My screenshot just looks different from yours because I'm using the app on a different platform than you, that's all, but it's the exact same issue "on demand items missing" this bug has been around for years.
Highlighted
Contributor

Glad to know it wasn't just me. They seem to treat this app as an afterthought and don't bother to keep it up to date. 🙂

Highlighted
Contributor

Yeah at this point support for this app is pretty much dead even though thousands still use/need it. There's lots of bugs that have gone ignored and un-patched for years (even till this day).

You can tell Comcast gives zero (you know what's) about the app if they refuse to add it's own section under "Mobile Apps" on here for proper support.

Like I said in my post, if Comcast decides to do nothing else for this app, just please patch the "missing on demand" bug indefinitely.
Highlighted
Contributor

It just started working again for me. Hope it is working for you also.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yeah it's back for everyone, which is normal for this bug but it's only temporary lol you'll be back in the next few days, weeks, or months to curse lol.