Community Forum

Missing almost all channels

Martin75
New Poster

Missing almost all channels

What happened to the channel listing in the app? Almost all channels disappeared, both my iPad and iPhone.

Using the web they are listed but most throw an error and will not play???

Brittneedavis
New Poster

Re: Missing almost all channels

Same for me. The app is acting like it is frozen, I have tried installing and Uninstaller it. Rebooted the modem. Idk whats up with it.
Martin75
New Poster

Besides rebooting EVERYTHING and uninstalling/reinstalling the app no change. Additionally now the web portal says I need a subscription???

Rustyben
Expert

@Martin75 wrote:

What happened to the channel listing in the app? Almost all channels disappeared, both my iPad and iPhone.

Using the web they are listed but most throw an error and will not play???

do you have at least one set top box installed and working on your account? do you still subscribe to video services? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
AngieGreene55
New Poster

Same thing happened to me after the update
ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Hello Martin75. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for posting. I can assist with further troubleshooting your Xfinity Stream guide issues. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, and then click "Send a private message" in the upper right.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!