Community Forum

xfinity mobile website and app says I'm not a customer but I have the service

Regular Visitor

xfinity mobile website and app says I'm not a customer but I have the service

I recently moved and updated my billing address but the xfinity mobile app and website say that I'm not a customer. I have called customer support about this issue twice and was told it would take 24 hours to resolve. Well, 24 hours have passed and the problem still exists.

Who can actually fix this issue?

Thanks

Expert

Re: xfinity mobile website and app says I'm not a customer but I have the service

@Amara1971 wrote:

I recently moved and updated my billing address but the xfinity mobile app and website say that I'm not a customer. I have called customer support about this issue twice and was told it would take 24 hours to resolve. Well, 24 hours have passed and the problem still exists.

Who can actually fix this issue?

Thanks

you can call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to only point to your current account number/address.  you might want to temporarily make a new email address (secondary) for your account and use that to log in to stream until your primary username is fixed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: xfinity mobile website and app says I'm not a customer but I have the service

Hi Amara1971, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!