Community Forum

xfinity mobile website and app asks Are you an Xfintiy Mobile Customer? I have working service

Regular Visitor

xfinity mobile website and app asks Are you an Xfintiy Mobile Customer? I have working service

Since the system upgrade in November I have not been able to access my account online or via the app.  I get the screen asking if I am a xfinity mobile customer.  I have been on the phone with customer support and tier 2 support and no one can fix my account.  I have not had access to manage my account or view my bills for 2 billing cycles now.   Anyone have any ideas of who I can contact to get this resolved?  Update: 12/20/18:  Sat on hold today for 45 minutes only to be disconnected.  No one has a clue whats going on with my account but I can never talk to someone who can fix it.  Seems the Tier 1 support must get penalized for having to send a call to Tier 2 support.  I spend the first 20 minutes of every call trying to get Tier 1 to transfer me to Tier 2.  Instead of reading the notes on file they go through all their Tier 1 steps before they agree to transfer me.  The suport guy yesterday actually told me transfering to Tier 2 was not an option that he couldnt do it.  There has to be some form of escaltion that is availble but unless you have the magic key you cant access it.   I have tried every avenue to get it resolved with all roads pointing back to calling the 800 number. 12/27/2018 update - Finally was able to speak to Tier 2 but their system was upsdating so he could not look at my acount.  He did say the last note in the account was 12/20/18 so it seems nothing has been done on this call.   12/28/2018 Update:  Called in first thing and the person told me they could not transfer me to Tier 2. ( I really think Tier 1 support gets penalized for transferring to Tier 2 in some way).  Called back about 30 minutes later and Agent transferred me directly to Tier 2 without asking a single question.  Once inTier 2 or Advanced Support as the lady answered the phone I finally had someone who was able to figure out te problem and get it resolved while we were on the phone.  It only took 2 months of calling in to finally get someone who actually was able to help.  Finally the problem is resolved but it would not have been if I didnt just keep calling.