Community Forum

unable to submit my comcast payment

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

unable to submit my comcast payment

Unable to submit my monthly payment.  I just get a message "received a soap fault from ESP payment service".

Expert

Re: unable to submit my comcast payment

puttawa wrote:

Unable to submit my monthly payment.  I just get a message "received a soap fault from ESP payment service".

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi puttawa, I can review this payment further for you, could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

I figured out my problem (I think).  I needed to update my credit card information. The expiration date had lapsed even though the credit card number stayed the same.  I just had to re-enter the information as if a new method of payment.  Thank you for attempting to help me...I appreciate your response! 

Official Employee

Thank you for the reply and not a problem glad you were able to submit a payment. If you have any questions in the future please let us know here on the Xfinity Forums and we will gladly assist.

Thank you