Community Forum

"Something has gone wrong" message

New Poster

"Something has gone wrong" message

Everything seems to be working OK, but when I access the WIFI section of my account, I see the message "Something has gone wrong". There used to be an "edit" button there that I could click if I wanted to change my WIFI password, but that's gone and it just says "Something has gone wrong" even though everything seems to work. Maybe it's just an overall comment regarding the general state of the world today!

Please see screenshot.

WhatHasGoneWrong.jpgGary

Expert

Re: "Something has gone wrong" message

Can't see your pic. Since you are a new poster, it likely needs to be approved by a Forum Admin.

You could try hosting it at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites and post the link to it here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Click here to see how error message appears.

Silver Problem Solver

That message will go away if there is nothing wrong with your Internet connection.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issue. I need to be able to choose which of my networks (2.4 or5 ghz) i'm using to setup some of my devices. But both are broadcasting with the same name and password.
Frequent Visitor

I'm getting this too at the Router control page with the wifi hotspot button. Can't post screen shot due to error message about "contents of the attachment doesn't match"... good grief!
New Poster

I wonder if my problem has something to do with that also. I have a Range Extender that is broadcasting the same SSID and password. Maybe I should change that up and see if the message goes away.